# Google Authenticator key reset
This guide describes how to reset your Google Authenticator key that you use to access your HUNT Cloud VPN.
New or lost phone?
Follow these instructions to request a new Google Authenticator key.
New Google Authenticator key sent over Signal from HUNT Cloud.
# Install Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator in the Android or iOS app stores, or use the links below.
- Download and install for iOS here (opens new window)
- Download and install for Android here (opens new window)
# Setup the app and add a new account
- Start the Google Authenticator app.
- Tap Begin setup (first time setup) or Add an account (additional accounts).
- Select Enter a provided key.
HUNT CLOUD VPNas the account name.
- Enter the Google Authenticator key sent to you over Signal.
- Make sure Time based is selected.
- Tap Add to finish the setup of the new account.
Expect this one-time verification
A 6 digit
verification code that refreshes ever 30 seconds in the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
# Connect to your lab
Verify a successful setup by connecting your VPN and access your lab. Contact us if you are unable to connect after the key reset.