# Google Authenticator key reset
This guide describes how to reset your Google Authenticator key that you use to access your HUNT Cloud VPN.
New or lost phone?
Order a new Google Authenticator key in our do-science service desk.
# 1. Requirement
The new Google Authenticator key sent over Signal from HUNT Cloud.
# 2. Install Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator in the Android or iOS app stores, or use the links below.
- Download and install for iOS here (opens new window)
- Download and install for Android here (opens new window)
# 3. Setup the app and add a new account
- Start the Google Authenticator app.
- Tap Begin setup (first time setup) or Add an account (additional accounts).
- Select Enter a provided key.
HUNT CLOUD VPNas the account name.
- Enter the Google Authenticator key sent to you over Signal.
- Make sure Time based is selected.
- Tap Add to finish the setup of the new account.
Expect this one-time verification
A 6 digit
verification code that refreshes ever 30 seconds in the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
# 4. Connect to your lab
Verify a successful setup by connecting your VPN and access your lab. Contact us if you are unable to connect after the key reset.